Friday, December 4, 2009

Lakers fans, LAKERS FANS!!! How much is that pinky affecting Kobe?

Kobe Bryant for MVP!!!!



did Alpha Wolf went to create another account? I think he ran out of Kobe-bashing questions



Kobe for MVP.



Lakers fans, LAKERS FANS!!! How much is that pinky affecting Kobe?nba 2k7





I think it affects quite a bit. But I wont stop him from scoring and help his team. So Don't worry



I worried about Fisher



Lakers fans, LAKERS FANS!!! How much is that pinky affecting Kobe?nba rules ,nba teams



dude as great of a player as Kobe, even with just 1 hand he is better than my guy LeBron James.
im a laker fan but i gotta go CP3 MVP
KOBE and Laker Haters- Low iQ



anyway, how much? maybe just a bit?i don't know =D., i don't think it will heal by itself?
nothing bothers him, the only thing bothering him was Alpha Wolf and now his gone :)
haha, it's funny how your name is LeBron james and your saying Kobe for MVP. not tryna hate
yep, kobe is one tough motherf*cker, i heard that in highschool, lepussy broke a nail and was out for three months



and yes, the gay laker haters are not intelligent enough to actually make good questions, they are idiots
it is not affecting him from scoing
How much for the One Tree Hill Charity game ticket that you do have?? email me at hkdamato@yahoo.com, you just answered my question a few minutes ago.
If you still have an extra One Tree Hill ticket, please email me. sadaffair@gmail.com Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care