Friday, December 4, 2009

Lakers vs pistons nba finals?

Face it Boston is not ready yet for a nba finals game. The pistons are too good of a team and they r the most experienced team left in they playoffs. I think Detroit will come out strong 2 tie it tomorrow and will open a can of ##*?@ in Boston 2 meet the Lakers in a finals showdown.



Lakers vs pistons nba finals?nba tv





i want this match. it will be a rematch of 2004. but now lakers have gasol odom vujacic vladrad, no shaq malone payton.



Lakers vs pistons nba finals?nba dunks ,nba teams



Boston is a great team, but even after their slam dunk's and alley hoops they are just outright boring.



I think LA will win the series. I'm starting to lose my confidence in Detroit but what can I do%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; they're defensive, physical and they play hard everytime. It'll be very exciting to see who will prevail on the finals: Lakers on their offensive end or Detroit being the most defensive team in NBA history???
if the Celtics will be a tough opponent of LA in a potential Finals series, i think the Pistons will be tougher...



Pistons still maintains 4 (minus Big Ben Wallace) of the starting lineup of the 2004 squad that beat the fab 4-led Lakers... they maintained their killer DEFENSE, while their offense improved under Flip Saunders, and they're gonna rely on Tayshaun Prince's long arms to be able to stop Kobe...
Between Boston and Detroit, I'm more afraid of the Pistons. I actually think the Pistons can take the Lakers to 7 game and/or win. My thought is that Boston would be lucky to take the Lakers to 6 games. The Celts don't worry me, the Pistons do.
Hopefully yes, the pistons will tie the series tomorrow %26amp; going 2 win the 7th game in Boston, they're the most experienced team in the playoffs %26amp; have the right tools 2 beat L.A in the finals...
F**** Boston! I want my Pistons to win. But we all know that the refs are gonna call all the fouls on the Pistons.
This one is scary, but I think the Lakers can pull it off in 6-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care